Train one-on-one with Cesar A. Rocha (CSA, Artios Nominee) who has previously worked on The Bridges of Madison County Tour, Paramour and various Paper Mill productions.
• Sing and receive individual feedback and coaching on your 32-bar cut
• Find out if your song is a good choice for you and showcases your talent
• Learn proper audition technique and protocol
• Work on acting through song
• Q&A – open to parents and students
Cesar is an Associate Board Member of the NY Chapter of the CSA!
When: Sat., May 6
Session 1: 10:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. Ages: 7-11
Session 2: 2:30 – 6 p.m. Ages: 12 – early 20’s
Where: Ripley-Grier Studios – 520 8th Ave. NYC, 17th Floor, Room 17A
Classes are for educational purposes only and will not secure or provide opportunity for employment in the field.