All Skill Levels! Ages 7-19! Back by popular demand!
Lucky participants have the amazing opportunity to work with Two Top Talent Agents and Two Top Managers in an all-day 6.5 hour intensive!
We will be bringing in top commercial and legit agents (film, theatre, TV) and managers from some of the best Manhattan offices!
Half of the day will be spent on mock television auditions. Students will be paired up with scene partners and perfect ‘chemistry read’ auditions in which actors are paired up with potential co-stars. The talent reps will offer coaching and feedback on your mock audition and performance technique. Then, actors will perform their scenes without their partner and also receive feedback and coaching.
In the other half of the class, students will perform either a one minute monologue or a 16-bar cut. A music director will be provided for singers. Once again, actors will receive one-on-one coaching on their presentation and audition technique specific to monologue or musical theatre auditions.
Learn how to snag an Agent or Manager or both!
Previous participants who have taken our Agent and Manager Day intensives have signed with top managers and agents and are working in the field! (Read about our student’s successes on our Student Achievements Page!)
Focus of Class:
• Television acting and audition technique both with scene partners and without
• Receive topnotch feedback and coaching from the experts
• For non-singers: monologue audition and performance technique (monologues will be sent in advance)
• For singers: musical theatre audition and performance technique
• Perfect your audition technique with Agents and Managers who are scouting
• Get Feedback and Coaching from the Pro’s
Ages: 7-19 (2 rooms split by age, 7-11 and 12-19)
When: Saturday, March 4
Time: 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Where: Pearl Studios – 500 8th Ave., NYC